We had a pretty good time with the first installment in Wazdan’s trademarked Collect to Infinity series, Magic Spins, and Sizzling Eggs comes with a theme inspired by the mythological Phoenix bird. It seems to play out in the cave nest of this fire-like bird, and everything revolves around her eggs. They serve as Collector symbols, and appear on the special top reel only.
Overall, the visual presentation comes with a satisfying color scheme, with bright fruit machine symbols set against the dark backdrop. You get to choose your preferred pace and volatility as usual with Wazdan, and you can win up to 2,500x your stake in the bonus round. It’s all about collecting cash and jackpots via the top-reel eggs, and these can be upgraded by 3 unique modifiers.
Sizzling Eggs Slot Features
The premium symbols pay between 1.5 to 50 x your stake for 5 of a kind wins, and the Wild symbol steps in for regular pay symbols to help complete wins. The wild can appear on all 5 reels, and it holds no value of its own. You can land different special symbols in the base game, but none of them pay unless they’re carried over into the bonus round.
The Bonus Round triggers when you land 3, 4 or 5 scatters anywhere in view, and this gives you 10, 20 or 30 free spins, respectively. The feature can be retriggered, and any special symbols present on the triggering spin are carried over into the feature. Here’s an overview of the special symbols:
- Collector Egg symbols (top reel only) – comes with a random countdown value of 1 to 10, and accumulates all value from cash and jackpot symbols on the reel below until the countdown reaches zero.
- Cash symbols – come with values between 1x and 10x your stake.
- Jackpot symbols – comes with mini, minor, major and mega prizes worth 20x, 50x, 100x and 200x your stake, respectively.
- Collector Multiplier symbol – multiplies the current accumulated value by x2 to x10.
- Collector Countdown booster – adds +3 to the countdown value.
- Collect to Infinity™ – allows the relevant collector egg to collect values for the remainder of the bonus round.
You can win regular symbol payouts during the bonus round as well, but the cash and jackpot symbols only pay if collected by a Collector Egg on the top reel. When the feature ends, you win the sum total of regular line bet wins and the accumulated value from the collector egg symbols.
On a final note, non-UK players, and anyone eligible, may hit the shopping cart button to purchase 5 different tiers of the bonus round. Here’s an overview:
- 10 low volatility free spins with 1 collector egg (countdown value 5) costs 50x your stake.
- 10 standard volatility free spins with 2 collector eggs (countdown value 5) costs 80x your stake.
- 20 high volatility free spins with 1 collector egg (countdown value 5) and 1 infinity collector egg costs 150x your stake.
- 20 ultra volatility free spins with 2 infinity collector eggs costs 300x your stake.
- 30 extreme volatility free spins with 3 infinity collector eggs costs 600x your stake.
The 200 Spins Sizzling Eggs Slot Experience
You get to see a minute of the base game, more or less, and then we purchase the top-tier extreme volatility bonus round. The feature plays out for the remainder of the 4-minute highlights video, you can check it all out for yourself by hitting the play button below.
The dark cave setting, and the sizzling Phoenix bird eggs, goes surprisingly well together with the fruit symbols, and as always, the pace of the game is more or less exactly like you want it to be via the 3 settings. The same goes for the volatility, and top-up wins up to 250x your stake can be landed from a single base game spin. Unless special symbols are actually carried over to the bonus round, they will serve mostly as blockers to regular wins in the base game though.
While the predecessor, Magic Spins, offered jackpot wins also in the base game, larger payouts will come from the bonus round in Sizzling Eggs. We like how the collector symbols can be upgraded by 3 unique modifiers, and the Collect to Infinity feature fits like a glove into the concept. Of course, “infinity” is cut short when the bonus round ends, but you need cool names for stuff to stick out in this business. The 2,500x potential is decent, but Wazdan should consider doubling it in the future, or perhaps have different potentials per volatility setting.
LuckyBar Casino with its First Deposit Bonus of 200% up to 1500 €/$/£ or 15.000 Kr. is a trusted and verified place to try this game out. Don’t hesitate, click here and register NOW!