Playson has decided to slightly escape the popular theme of ancient Egypt by presenting things at night. It’s an original idea and well-executed, and you can see the difference immediately. The night background is an exceptional hit, conveying a great feel to the game, along with that glowing moon. The playfield symbols are precision crafted and beautifully designed. Each one stands out from the rest and changes slightly when they are part of a winning combination. Above the playing field, we see the value of each of the four jackpots.
Features of Giza Nights Hold and Win Slot
- Wild symbols depict a city at night, and they may expand to fill a whole reel, which is definitely a bonus. Furthermore, Wild symbols can spontaneously convert into other symbols in order to assist players in constructing winning combinations.
- Landing a Boost symbol in combination with any Moon Bonus symbol will give you the opportunity to win an immediate prize by collecting all of the Moon Bonus symbols that are visible on the screen. It is important to take note that during the regular game and during the Free Spins feature, the Boost symbols can only appear on the middle reel, but they may appear anywhere else while the Hold and Win feature is active.
- You need to have at least six Moon Bonus symbols in view to activate the Hold and Win feature on the slot machine. You will begin with three free re-spins, and for every new symbol that you are successful in landing, your total will be reset to three again. The respins will continue until either your total is exhausted or you have covered every square on the board with symbols. After that, you will have to gather all of the symbols that are visible before going back to the main game.
- Bonus signs associated with the moon and the jackpot Symbols of the bonus moon are three different jackpots that may be won. They are referred to as Mini, Minor, and Major, respectively. If you are able to fill the whole board with symbols, you will win the Grand jackpot, which is equal to 5,000 times your original wager.
- Even with only one Moon Bonus symbol, the Extra Bonus feature has a chance to randomly activate the Hold and Win function, giving you more opportunities to increase your winnings.
- The last bonus round is the Free Spins round, which may be triggered by getting three Scatter symbols anywhere on the screen. You will be awarded a set of eight Free Spins, and there is a chance that you will be able to retrigger them. However, the most crucial aspect is that there will not be any low-paying symbols on the reels during your Free Spins.
Overall, the game offers a wide variety of features and bonus symbols. We have both Free Spins and a Hold & Win bonus game. The Boost symbol can both collect the values from the moons and contribute to triggering the bonus game. The Scatter that triggers the Free Spins is the scarab beetle. If you manage to activate them during the Free Spins, you can also trigger the Hold & Win bonus, which is great.
The game has a lot of potentials as its bonus features are activated relatively often. When we qualified for the bonus game, we didn’t manage to fill the whole grid with moons or have any of the jackpots, but it seems to us that grabbing the Grand jackpot is quite possible. In our opinion, it’s worth trying out the Giza Nights Hold and Win Slot and if you’re lucky enough to grab one of the two bigger jackpots.
LuckyBar Casino with its First Deposit Bonus of 200% up to 1500 €/$/£ or 15.000 Kr. is a trusted and verified place to try this game out. Don’t hesitate, click here and register NOW!